Wednesday 16 April 2014

Today was Hosan, generally a free day although there's always cleaning right after breakfast.


Callum wiping the top of the cupboards in the Hondo



Moritz washing the walkway around the Hondo.



Konrad cleaning windows with newspaper.


 

I was anxious about having too much free time today, however I had no problem filling it in. 


 

I didn't spend all day in the massage chair, (in fact it was a bit rough and uncomfortable). I also did some mending. This is not my work but demonstrates that everything is saved as much as possible here - mended or fixed; never thrown out. (Actually I've just discovered the rubbish dump... so I'll amend that to rarely thrown out.)



Inside the Hondo with cushions and blankets ready for zazen.



Outside the Hondo.



No comments:

Post a Comment